About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun in the sun

This past weekend we had a garage sale to get some clutter out of the house and for some extra spending money for our annual Fredericksburg trip which will be taking place this weekend. Although I always miss my baby boy terribly it will be nice for Eric and I to get away together. Saturday evening we hung out in the backyard playing washers and grillin fajitas. Sunday came and it was our lazy day. It was so pretty outside we thought we would lay and get some much needed sun. Here are a few pic of my boys catchin some rays.





No comments: