About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Thursday, May 7, 2009

This past weekend we had our annual trip to Fredericksburg. We had such a blast and it was a much needed getaway trip. Our family has had a lot going on, three of the men including my husband have gotten laid off, so it felt so good to get away and blow off some steam. Fortunately on the way down there my uncle found out he got a job so it made the weekend even that much better. I missed Cole terribly but Eric and I definitely need some time away together. My sister-in-laws and mother-in-law watch Cole for us and he had such a blast. After an evening and day with his Aunt Shandi she got him to wear his big boy pants and his now officially potty trained. We had been working on it but we finally are without accidents. It makes me sad to know he is not a baby anymore, he my big boy now. I will miss these first two years terribly but I have to admit it will be kind of nice to not have to buy diapers anymore. Thanks Aunt Shandi!!! Thank you all for watching my baby boy for us so we could get away!

Cole having to much fun while Mommy and Daddy are away

My Cousin Shawna and I in Luckenbach

The Boys

My Sweet Hubby

The girls jammin out to Elton Johns "Bennie & The Jets"
The Girls









No comments: