About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We are finally free

I can’t believe it but I think my baby boy is officially off his pacifier. I was beginning to think he might be sucking on one until he was 5. Last Thursday we ate dinner at Grandma’s house and I put it in my pocket thinking out of sight of mind, & then I completely forgot about it. Well Cole didn’t and as soon as we pull up the house he asks “Mommy where is my pappy?” I then remember it’s in my pocket but decide to tell my sweet precious angel a little while lie. “Baby you must have left it at grandma’s house.” He looks up at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes and says I did and begins to cry. As much as I wanted to give in and give in and give it to him I stuck to my guns an let him think he left it at Grandma’s. I am surprised to say it but he has only asked for it a couple of times and there is the occasional grabbing my hand and attempting to suck my finger in his sleep but we are pappy free and I am so excited. Now if we could just get him potty trained!!

No comments: