About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

Last weekend we broke our Easter up between Saturday and Sunday; Saturday with my family and Sunday with my in-laws. Saturday all the kids hunted eggs at my aunts but we had to call it early as my baby boy was running a fever but Sunday we got to got in a full day of fun. After church we ran to grammies and hunted Eggs then out to Papa’s for lots of good food and fun in the backyard. Here are a few pics of my baby boy from Easter. I am stealing them once again from my sister-in-law Shandi. Thanks hon!!!










1 comment:

bethanyjones said...

Oh my goodness...such a little man! Too cute!