About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank Heaven For Little Boys

I have to share this with you because I just thought it was so darn cute. Yesterday since it was such a beautiful day we thought we would lie out and get some sun and let Cole play in his little pool. Not to mention after being stuck in an office I love getting outside and getting some fresh air. I had run in the house in for a minute and come back outside and low and behold my little Cole man has stripped down to his birthday suit & his knee deep in mud. Of course my reaction is COLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! While all the while I am trying to keep a straight face. I must have surprised him because he jumps up, turns around and looks at me with this serious look on his face and says “Mom I am just making a birthday cake.” Oh thank Heaven for little boys!

No comments: