About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Road Trip

This past weekend my sister-in-law and I took a road trip to Warrenton, TX for Antique week; while I knew we would have fun this trip surpassed my expectations. If you are looking for fun girl’s trip this is the place to go. There is more shopping, good food and fun you could ever imagine!! Be ready to let your hair down and be carefree. We made new friends and brought home lots of goodies and discovered why it’s called antique week as there is more places to shop than we had time. We are counting the days until next year’s trip. This trip will go down in my book of one of the most fun trips I have had!! Here are a few pics from this memorable weekend. Kristyn thanks for the fun, laughter and for driving the whole way!!! I can’t wait until next year!!











2 comments:

KrissyJoy said...

I have to agree 120% with everything you said!! it was one of the best trips I have taken too!! Can't wait for next year. Hurry up and have a baby so you can! Or wait! lol!! LOVE YOU!!

Sommer said...

Hey! You girls had so much fun you are making me want to go!! Have room for one more next year??