About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is in the air

Saturday I watched my niece Keira for a couple of hours. It was so beautiful outside so I decided to let the kiddos play in the backyard. Here are a couple of pics I took. Although I couldn’t get them to look at me I just had to share. They had so much fun together even though they fight like they are brother and sister. To end the beautiful Saturday we had our first Neatherlin BBQ of the season and invited some of our friends over. Two of our friends have little boys so Cole had someone to play with. It was so funny to hear them running around the house giggling and of course tattling on each other as we told them countless times to stop jumping on the bed. You would have thought they were a Disneyworld as they got more kicks out of waiting in line to get on the step stool to climb up on Cole’s bed & jump off. Unfortunately, none of us to pictures to catch the little munchkins in the act.





No comments: