About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pink Eyes Blue Eyes

Tuesday Morning we wake up my & my baby boys eyes were matted shut and he looked like Rocky Balboa. Of course I take one look and immediately realize he has pink eye. So I call the doctor and they call us in a prescription hoping his will be all cleared up. Now I will have to admit I would never ever in a million years want my child to have pink but I did enjoy getting to spend the day with him. So Wednesday morning rolls around and he comes walking in the room with his eyes again matted shut and announces “ Mom I have got the pink eye get it off” Bless his heart we couldn’t help but laugh, so I decide I better take him into the doctor to have them take a look only to discover he has an ear infection too. I just love when mommy instincts kick in. So he got to come to work with mom and spend the afternoon with Daddy. Well this morning I am hoping and praying when he wakes up his eyes will be clear, to my excitement they are however he now announces “Mommy my eyes are blue.” My, the imagination my child has, I think he figured if they were a different color he might get to stay home again with mom or dad. Sorry my little pumpkin no playing hookie today we have to go school, well all the while I am thinking in my head I wish we could play hookie together.

2 comments:

bethanyjones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethanyjones said...

Oh my goodness, that's too cute...not being sick, but just the imagination of a little boy!! Blue eye...haha!!