About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank Heaven For Little Boys

I just had to tell you all about this because it was so sweet!!

So I am sure most of you have seen the Old Navy ads for the “Town Gowns” Well I just love those long dresses for the summertime just to throw on because they are so comfy. Last night I was trying them on and Cole walks in and grabs me by my legs and looks up with his big brown eyes and says “Mommy you look like a princess.” It just melted my heart. I don’t know what I would do without my little man. He couldn’t have said this at a better time as I have been kind of bummed out. Eric and I have been trying for another baby and so far we haven’t been successful. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

The Rhoads said...

how sweet!!!
We will be praying for you guys.