About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is Eric’s and my 10th I mean 3rd Anniversary. I realize when I wake up I have not even got my hubby so much as a card. I get up do my morning walk and then head to HEB. While I am the mushy one Eric is the funny one. I get to the card aisle and of course pick up all the sweet lovey dovey cards. I think I have one picked out that is just perfect and says everything I want to say but wait out of the corner of my eye I see one that catches it in the “Funny” Anniversary section. Do I dare get out of my little box? So I open it up and read it and burst out laughing in the middle of the aisle and the little guy working there is looking at me wondering what the heck could be possibly be so funny at 6 in the morning. I just have to share with you while you may not laugh as hard as I did it; it is classic. It has a girl on the front running with a calendar in her hand and its say “Honey it’s Here” and you open it up and it reads “The anniversary of the smartest decision you have ever made, with love Happy Anniversary”. So I bring it home and Eric laughs just as hard, realizing this card probably has some truth to it J We needed a good laugh this morning as we were supposed to be going to Hawaii for our anniversary. We could be on the beach drinking a Mai Tai instead we get the luxury of new plumbing & a new bathroom. Something we didn’t plan for. Oh the joy of owning a home; While every time I get in the shower I can only dream of the sand beneath my feet, I can even feel it!!! No wait that is the sand from Cole’s shoes he has decided to dump everywhere.

Although there will not be a romantic get away & our romantic dinner will probably be a dinner for three this evening. I wouldn’t change my life for the world. Happy Anniversary Honey!! I love you!!

I thought I would post a pic from when we first started dating. My how time flies!!

2 comments:

KrissyJoy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so happy for yall!! I can't believe it was only 3 years ago since the wedding and us living together!! HAHA! How did you get so lucky to get to join our family?! We are THE BEST family in the world. You are so fortunate. People would PAY to be in our family! anywho! I love you and so glad you are now a Neatherlin! Now go make some more babies! ;)

KodyShandi&Kids said...

SO OF COURSE I HAVE TO AGREE WITH KRIS, YOU ARE ONE LUCKY BIOTCH! TO BE IN THIS FAMILY!! I LOVE YOU!