About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Uppercase Living

Okay so I have new obsession for something to spice your home up in a really creative way. If you don’t know about it you need to look into. It is called Uppercase Living. They are basically quotes you can design or already designed quotes you can put up on your walls but the cool thing is it’s not just a pictures it’s just the lettering itself. I found out this weekend that Steinmart & Kohl’s sells their version so I got a couple just to try it out, one for Cole’s room and one for above our desk. I am obsessed now!! They just add the neatest touch to your home. I may be the last one to know about this but I just had to share. Another cool thing is you can sale the products too. All the info is on the website. The web address is www.uppercaseliving.com.

2 comments:

KodyShandi&Kids said...

you are such a nerd!! yes, you are the last to know about these!! you can get them really cheap on etsy.com!!

Kelly Holly said...

Well....I didn't know about these!!! I love them! Thanks for sharing!!!