About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Friday, November 14, 2008

Updating my blog

So my sister-in-law is my blog monitor because I am horrible about starting things like these and never updating them. Part of my problem is I don't #1 have time, #2 I sit in front of a computer all week at work and #3 my sweet little angel has turned 2. Let me tell you he gives terrible two's a whole new meaning. As matter of fact in the midst of trying to post this he thought it would be hilarious to push the off button on the computer. Then after waiting for it to load back up he continues to push every button on the keyboard. This is the very reason this blog does not get updated except for once every month. I did manage however to get a whole minute of typing in but only because we bribed him into watching Happy Feet. Well that's it for this moment. Stay tuned...I can only imagine what it will be like when I have two kids :)

1 comment:

bethanyjones said...

Oh girl...they are so sweet though! We couldn't live without our boys! Coop likes to type, too!! I have learned to type one handed!