About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Sunday, November 16, 2008

So I just have to post this because I think it's just so darn sweet!! My little pumpkin is laying in bed with us this morning and he looks me straight in the eye, then grabs my face, looks at me with the sweetest smile and then puckers up and gives me a big ole kiss. Then proceeds to turn over and say Daddy wake up!!! so he can give him his good morning kiss too. Man do these baby boys have your heart strings!!

1 comment:

Janai Rogers said...

I can't wait for the boys to learn to kiss. Now it's just a drooly-open-mouth slime!