About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Monday, November 3, 2008

So our littleman dressed up like superman for Halloween. We took him to Golf Course Church of Christ for the Truck or Treat. The minute we walk in the door we see a lady with her faced painted like a pumpkin and cole freaks out. So naturally the whole time He was clinging to me like white on rice. He has now decided that he can fly because of the whole cape thing and keeps telling Eric and I look I can fly you wanna fly with me and the proceeds to project himself off the ottoman. Yep and there goes my heart in my stomach. Little boys will be little boys

1 comment:

KodyShandi&Kids said...

so you need to update! NOW!