About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Santa Clause Scare

With Christmas in the air we thought it would be fun to take the kids to Museum of Southwest for their annual Christmas at the Mansion. We walk through and look at all the beautifully decorated Christmas Trees and then low and behold we turn the corner and there is good ole St. Nick . Who by the way Cole is terrified of!!! . He is so scared he is shaking and clinging to Eric so tightly I had to peel him off. My poor baby. I wonder if he will ever grow out this. So I am pretty sure we won't be taking any pictures with Santa this year..

We did get a couple of my niece Kindall and my nephew Caden

2 comments:

The Rhoads said...

poor guy! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Nicole said...

oh i am so glad you found our blog! cole is adorable! hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving!