About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another cute moment

So those of you who know my husband know that Cole looks like Eric spit him out. I begin to wonder if I had any part in the making of that child. I mean I did carry him for 9 months. Well we have decided that he did get one thing from me besides the blonde hair. He is a chatter box. I really don’t ever think he is not talking and he repeats everything you say. What can I say he comes by it honestly. So this morning he decides he wants to share his breakfast with our Maltese Elvis. I look it him and say Cole you are so sweet for sharing your breakfast he then runs over to Eric and says with his excitement in his voice. Daddy I sooo sweet!!! Just another cute moment I had to share with you all.

No comments: