About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trust in the Lord

I was reminded this morning of my favorite bible verse, Proverbs 3:5-6, as I was taking Cole to daycare this morning, terrified wondering if I was going to make it without my car flooding out and stalling in this torrential downpour. I was thinking to myself am I going make it, please let me make; the rain was so loud hitting the car I couldn’t hear myself think. I realized Cole is sitting there quietly watching his Bionicle movie without fear out just trusting and knowing that Mommy is going to get me to school today safely just like she does everyday. It reminded me of why we ever doubt or our Heavenly Father. Eric and I have been trying for baby number two for over a year now and haven’t been successful. Every month passes with the disheartening knowledge that another month has come and I am still not pregnant. This morning was a reminder to me to always trust in Him. He has a plan. He will always guide us in the right direction even if it may not be the direction we want to take. He will always answer or not answer your prayer with your best interest at heart. I am say thankful to have my Heavenly Father by my side. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I understand completely in everything you are saying and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Also that is my favorite bible verse too!

Wynne Elder said...

amen sister! thanks for the gentle reminder. love you!