About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We can't watch this

Okay so I had to share this because it’s way to cute!!. Cole is at home with Eric this week while daddy is on his days off. I call to check on my boys to see how their afternoon is going and eric tells me they are watching Ice Age (the third one) and the part comes up were Scrat and the girl squirrel are dancing and then they kiss . Eric looks over and Cole has put his hands up to his eyes and says “Daddy I can’t watch this” then he proceeds to put his other hand on Eric’s eyes and says “Daddy you can watch this either. I love it I am glad someone is keeping us in line. Out of the mouths of babes!!

1 comment:

The Rhoads said...

hahahaha! Too sweet!!! I Hope you guys are doing well!!!