About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Year

Well it's almost the midlde of January and I can't believe it. We ended 2009 with great friends and family and are looking forward to wonderful 2010. I have posted a few pics below. yes I know they are small. My news resolution is to get organzied(we will see how long that lasts). I am hoping and praying God will bless us this year with a little one. We are working towards getting Cole to sleep in his own bed (yes I know he still sleeps with us but I just love him snuggled up next to me) So far he starts out in his bed then about 3:00 gets in the bed with us. Baby steps!!! Becky and my side bizz has been quite a success and we are looking towards and even better year. Valentines cake ball pics coming soon!!!








No comments: