About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas this year but of course it always goes by way to fast. Here are few pics and as always thanks to my sis in laws I wouldn't have any if it werent for them!! Cole was a blast this year since he is a little older however we tried hard not to make Christmas all about presents and more about the gift of our Savior. Try getting a three year old to understand that admist the sea of presents. We thought he would be all into Santa and discoverd we should do it Christmas morning and not Christmas Eve as he was exhausted from the day and was very calm about ole St. Nick coming to visit. We will know better next year.

2009 definitley has had it ups and downs however overall we have been so blessed. I am looking towards an even better 2010
















No comments: