About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Sunday, January 11, 2009

To My Grandmother

So I know I am not following through to well on my New Year's resolution to make sure I kept my blog updated, however I have had a lot going on lately. Last Saturday I get a phone call my grandmother is dying. We load up on the car Saturday and head to Denton, TX where she has been living. She passed away Sunday evening and we had the funeral on Thursday. I miss her more than I can ever imagine. I just keep thinking I am can't give her hugs anymore and I can't call her up just to say I love you and I am thinking about you. It has been an eye opener for me to remember to always make time for your grandparents. I have one grandfather left and I haven't been keeping up with my grand daughter duties. Life is precious and passes us by in the blink of an eye. Remember to always say I love you and always give good hugs. We are all so busy and caught up with this thing called life, make time to stop and enjoy each day and every moment you have. As difficult as this week as been, I am slowly starting to get over the grief. I have the most amazing friends and family without them I dont' know what I would do. I have strength and peace in knowing my grandmother is always watching over me as my gaurdian angel. I love you Grandma Sally and our memories together will forever remain in my heart.

No comments: