About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Givin kisses away

So I get a call from Eric today and he announces to me you are the proud mom of the kid who got put in time out all day. Do I dare ask why? Well he decided today was his day to test the teachers, scratched some little girl and decided it would be fun to throw dirt in someones eyes. Oh he just makes mama so proud. Of course I am so embarrassed, but am reassured he is not the only child to act out and it probably won't be his last. So we decide his punishment is no Silverado when he gets home, which is the equivalent of a teenager getting their cell phone taken away. So Eric is trying to be stern and stick to his guns when Cole walks up to him, grabs his face and in is sweet little voice;says Daddy look at me, don't be mad. I will give you all mommy's kisses.
Who would have know at at 2 you are already learning to bargain your way out of trouble?

1 comment:

bethanyjones said...

Oh my goodness....what a smart little boy! Way to go Cole!! And what's better than mama's kisses!!!!