About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I can't keep up

So I actually have a minute to sit down and look at my blog and realize it has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything new. I look through everyone else's and it seems they are updated every other day. I am already not following through with my New Years resolution but then again who usually does. I have been more busy lately with work than I think I have ever been and the last thing I want to do to be honest is get on a computer after I have been on one all day long. By the time I get Cole settled down & to sleep I relish that 30 minutes to an hour to myself to catch up on my reading or I may have already passed out with him. So please forgive for not keeping up with this blog. But this days I just can't keep up. It seems as if the weeks just pass by so quickly and my realize that my sweet baby boy is not so much a baby anymore and it makes me so sad. The other night he actually sat still enough for me to rock him. I miss that more than anything. There are days when I wish I could just freeze time. It feels like yesterday when he was barely walking and all he could say was Da Da or MaMa and now we can sit down and have a full blown conversation with him. Yep he takes after his Mommy. He is so funny the other morning he walks in and says Daddy I would like some sausage for breakfast and it was clear as day. It was so funny because he said it so matter of fact. He is still addicted to Silverado and old Western that we have seriously probably watched over 200 times. I have some new pics to post but can't seem to find the camera. It's a possibility Cole has hid it somewhere which he loves to do because he thinks it is so hilarious. Well I come to an end of my post for the day. I have to finish up the laundry and my husband and sweet boy are telling me to get off the computer.

No comments: