About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Been a While

It has been a really long time since I have been able to update my blog. I have been extremely busy at work, in addition to this mine and Becky’s Cake Ball business has been keeping us pretty busy. We are very excited and are having a blast with it. Please remember to check our website www.gohaveaball.net. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner and we have lots to offer. My sweet little baby boy turned three and I cried of course. He has been become such a little man and he amazes me every day. We decided to sign him up for flag football and it has got to be the cutest darn thing in the world to watch. We are proud to say he got his first touch down at his game on Monday. He was so excited!! I got to experience the flu last week which completely knocked me out as I couldn’t get off the couch. I am glad to say I am finally feeling better and almost back to completely feeling normal. My hubby had his 10 year reunion last week and we had so much fun!! I don’t have much more for today but will try very hard to keep up with my updates! I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: