About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!!

My baby boy is turning 3 tomorrow and I can’t believe it. I wonder how we went from sleepless nights; two in the morning feedings and diaper changes to potty trained and can’t get my little man out of the bed. Tears come to my eyes as I write this post thinking I wish I could freeze time or go back to the days we he was just barely sitting up or the first time we heard him laugh out load. I remember Eric and I just thought that was that was the best moment in the world and we had to call each and every family member to tell them. Time goes by in the blink of an eye and I am reminded that as each year passes by to cherish this moments with my baby boy because before we know he will be 16 and driving. I have to share a moment I had with Cole that just bring a smile to my face and I realize how much of his daddy he has in him. He may be three but he definitely knows how to work the system. The other night he really really wanted me to come watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with him, of course I am doing stuff around the house and he comes and grabs my hand and looks up to me with those big brown eyes and says “ Come here pretty lady and watch it with me”. First I am thinking where did he hear this and then I think how I can deny that because in 10 years from now he will be wiping my kisses off his cheeks. So of course I sat through my 10th viewing of TMNT and it was worth every minute. So here is to my little man who has shown me what unconditional love is all about, taught me patience, that life is too short to go without laughter and smiles everyday; and for reminding Eric and I to say Grace before we sit down to eat and thank the good Lord above for our blessings. You melt my heart every time I see you and I thank God everyday for bringing us our little surprise. He is the best gift I have ever received. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!












4 comments:

KrissyJoy said...

awe Les! You just gave me chills!! That is so sweet!! Give my lil man kisses for me!! Love you!!!

Kelly Holly said...

Happy Birthday Cole! We will be at his party :) The kids are so excited!

Sommer said...

How sweet Les! He is the cutest darn thing! Isn't it so thrilling how being a mom truly makes you a better person :)

bethanyjones said...

Such a sweet post!!!! He's so precious!