About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Getaway

Well I have been pretty busy lately and feel like I haven’t update my blog in centuries. Okay so I have a little confession to make. I was recently introduced to the Twilight Saga (yes I know it came out years ago but…) so when I am not at work or taking care of Cole I am reading. I have one more book to go and then I will have my life back. That being said, the weekend before last my brother & I escaped Midland and braved taking all three kids to Canyon Lake to see my best friend Kati her husband and some other friends. We had such an amazing time and as always it was more than wonderful to get to see Kati. I miss her more than anything and its hard being away from your best friend especially 8 hours (she lives in Houston). Here are a few pics from our weekend get away, okay more than a few but I figured I would make up for not updating in a while. The water was a little low from that area not getting much rain lately but that didn’t stop us from having a blast.





















1 comment:

Sommer said...

I rented Twilight this weekend..just like you said...soooo good!