About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

This past weekend we had Eric’s side of the family-family reunion in San Angelo. Unfortunately Eric was working so he didn’t get there until Sunday night (the reason he is not in one picture) but Cole and I had such a blast. Rainnie and Ramon brought their boat which everyone was so grateful for and Grammy bought the kids some fishing poles. Cole loves his fishing pole so much that is all he can talk about is when he gets to fish next. Here are pics from our fun filled weekend that went by entirely to fast.













































4 comments:

KodyShandi&Kids said...

what a hoebag, not one pic of me.........i see, how did ya get the pics to upload big, all mine are like little bitty??

KodyShandi&Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sommer said...

Umm..love the pics of you and cole fishing. Those are precious Leslie!!

KrissyJoy said...

love how shandi complains about not having pics of her on your blog when she NEVER has any of me on hers!!! Tell her to go cry a river!