About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Business Venture

I thought I would let everyone know about my new business venture I decided to embark on with my bestie Becky. She approached with me an idea of making desserts, breakfast and appetizers all in the shape of balls. At first I was hesitant to say yes because all of those who know me know that I am not one to do a lot of cooking and have always told myself I can't well then I realized until you try something how are ever going to know if it will work out. So I said yes and I am so glad I did. Plus I figured considering our financial situation right now it wouldn't hurt to make a little extra side money. So I said yes and am so glad I did because we had our first gig last Sunday and have two more that have been booked for this week and next week. We definitely realize this is all a work in progress and we can only get better but everyone starts out some where. So I present to you our name and website "Having a Ball" at www.gohaveaball.net /. I also have blog started to keep track of our events http://www.gohaveaball.blogspot.com/. Thank you to Terri and Brandi for support and for hooking us up with our first event. We are so grateful!!

2 comments:

KodyShandi&Kids said...

oh what an amazing and briliant gal you are! so happy everything is going off good! you know how i love them cheescake balls!!!! i think your amazing.

KodyShandi&Kids said...

oh yeah, can i tell you how much i miss my lil boy. you trying to keep him from me? hopefully we will get to see yall sat.