About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July Fun

Our Fourth of July weekend was a blast despite having to stay in town. Staycations are our new thing and we make the best of them. Friday we celebrated my uncle George’s bday then Saturday I was up early getting ready to make our “Red, White and Balls” package for Shandi. I have to toot our horn because they were delicious and we got great feedback from the family. We headed over to Eric’s aunt to swim and we had so much fun. The boys all got this bright idea to have their own version of the Japanese game show & after a little coercing us girls even joined in. I wish I had pictures to share because it’s much funnier to see than to hear about. After lots of fun in the sun the clouds came and it was time to head over to Becky & Jarred’s for a BBQ. Her sister Jennifer brought her little boys Brock & Hudson over and they all had so much fun. I think Cole had some new best friends. Our friends Brandy and Andy brought sparklers over & the boys just loved them (so did the adults). We ended the night watching fireworks on the roof. I couldn’t have asked for a better weekend with great friends & family. Here are a few pics











No comments: