About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Overnight Guest

This past weekend we watched my niece Keira for this first time overnight while Shandi and Kody when out of town. We decided to have my to other niece Kindall and my nephew Caden over to play as Cole loves to get to hang out with his cousins. I took a couple of pics I just had to share. You might begin to wonder if my son ever wears clothes as you will see in the pics except for 1 he in his diaper or naked. We have decided that soon enough he will get over this exhibitionist stage, until then we are not going to fight him any longer trying to get him to keep his clothes on. The kids had so much fun-call me crazy having twins might not be so bad.

Cole and Keira Saturday morning in their jammies

Kindall helping me give them a bath-She is such a good little helper

Hangin out in the backyard

She already has good taste in purses





No comments: