About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I dream of Jesus

In honor of Father's day I decided we would devote not just Sunday but the whole weekend to Eric. He is such amazing father and deserves more than I could probably ever describe with words. I decided to let him sleep in this morning & get up and make him breakfast. Well he woke up & thank goodness he finally had a good nights sleep as I don't think he has been sleeping well considering all that has gone on with us. My little pumpkin was still asleep and we finally decided at 9:00 to wake him up(By the way I am loving this new sleeping in thing, as usually Cole wakes up at 7 or 7:30). Now to the part and reason for writing this post. We sit down to eat breakfast and we start to eat and Cole says WAIT-we need to say Grace mommy, which I am so thankful for his reminding because I know sometimes we get in a hurry and forget, which makes me sad thinking we should never been in too big of hurry that we forget to remember the good Lord above who has provided and blessed our family with so much. Now for the best part, Eric was discussing how he was dreaming & then Cole pipes in & says I was dreaming too Daddy and I ask him what were you dreaming about and with the biggest grin on his face he says "I was dreaming about Jesus. " My heart just melted with joy!! We have been teaching Cole about saying prayers and about Jesus and it just give me such joy in knowing that at such an early age he recognizes who he is and that we need to remember to give thanks to him. My hope has a mother is that I will continue to instill Christian values in his life and that as he grows older he will be a " Man after God's own heart." That in successful relationships and especially within a family that God should be at the center & To remember that when life gets tough and you are faced with trials to remember to have Faith & Hope in our Father God as he has a plan for all of us and he is with us every step of the way.To always remember that God should be the most important Man in his life then Eric.

The father of one
who is right with God
will have much joy.
He who has a wise son
will be glad in him."
(Proverbs 23:24, )


Happy Father's Day to my heavenly Father, my dad, to my father-in-law and to my wonderful husband Eric!! We love you!!

No comments: