About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Saturday, February 21, 2009


My little cousin Taylor had her 9th Birthday party today. So we headed to Odessa to the ice skating rink in the Odessa Mall. All the kids had so much fun including a few of the adults that braved getting out on the rink. I not being one of them. I normally would have jumped right out there but I knew my little man would have wanted to join me and I can only imagine what kind of accident waiting to happen that would have been. He wants to be a big kid so bad, but I will have to say he sure can hang with them. Here a few pics





No comments: