About Me

I was born and raised in Midland TX and couldn't wait to get out. After getting a taste of the big city life I ended up back in my home town. I married my wonderful husband Eric in March of 2006 and come September 11th our little Angel Cole was born. Life changed in an instant and I couldn't imagine life with out my boys. Eric is the most amazing father, my rock and ever quiet support and Cole is the joy of my life.I never knew that one person could bring so much unconditional love. They make me who I am today and because of that I am forever grateful

Friday, December 5, 2008

Where does he learn this stuff?

So we always like to play this little game with Cole where we get up in Eric's lap & Cole will say "he is my daddy and then I say no he is my daddy". Well we kept going back and forth and I guess Cole had enough of our little game and it looks up at me and he says "your killin me mommy". Eric then asked him where did you learn that from and he say my mommy. Out of the mouths of babes.

No comments: